Industrial Special Risks (ISR) Insurance provides cover for high-value assets including property, buildings, materials and machinery against events that may result in significant loss or damage.
An ISR Policy is sometimes referred to as an ‘all-risks’ policy because of its comprehensive coverage. As all policies differ, we can help to ensure you have the one and are aware of any limitations to your cover.
If you are a business or commercial property owner with high-value assets, you should consider taking out ISR insurance.
A typical ISR Insurance policy will provide cover for:
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, stock, contents, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of directors and employees
- Loss of profits, revenue, or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by damage to the insured property.
- Loss of profits, income or rents and/or increased expenses caused by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, customers and utilities.
- Burglary, theft of money and employee dishonesty
- Accidental damage and glass breakage
- Please note – additional property policies such as Machinery Breakdown, Marine Transit, Motor, or Fine Arts, to name a few, are often required to supplement an ISR policy.